Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Do You Deserve Good Service?
- Harvest 2014 is Underway!
- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
- My award-winning limerick from Wine Writers Symposium
- The Symposium for Professional Wine Writers
- Third story in four weeks. Does this make me a veteran?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It is my belief that there are two kinds of people in the world: those that get good service when they travel, and those that don’t. I have often wondered why some people report getting great service at an establishment while … Continue reading
While there were many highlights to last week’s Wine Writers Symposium at the Meadowood Resort in the Napa Valley, there was no disagreement that Wednesday’s 8:30 a.m. keynote presentation by Robert M. Parker, Jr. was the highlight of the event. … Continue reading
The twitter-verse the past few weeks has been all, well, a-twitter with dozens of posts from wine writers spewing forth (and I use the term “spewing” intentionally) their opinions about the future of wine scores and just how, exactly, Millennials … Continue reading
It seems somewhat ironic that, while I am retired, this could turn out to be the most significant week of my entire career. I have the good fortune this week to be attending the ninth annual Symposium for Professional Wine … Continue reading
Thursday, October 4 marks the Gala Opening of the first ever Napa Valley Showhouse presented by Traditional Home Magazine. Located in the guest cottage of the prestigious Cardinale Winery, the showhouse features the design handiwork of ten of the country’s finest interior designers, … Continue reading