Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Harvest 2015: Chaos on the Crush Pad
- Starmont: A “New” Carneros Winery Worth A Visit
- My Secret Life As An Uber Driver
- Do You Deserve Good Service?
- Harvest 2014 is Underway!
- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Two Saturdays ago Laurie and I were able to participate in the second annual (at least we hope it will be annual!) “Afternoon on Pritchard Hill,” which was put on by five of the wineries located in this often-overlooked sub-region … Continue reading
Last week I had the privilege of riding along with my friend Ron Wicker to get a taste of what I call the “infrastructure” part of harvest. As avid readers of this blog know, Ron runs a vineyard management company, … Continue reading