Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Harvest 2015: Chaos on the Crush Pad
- Starmont: A “New” Carneros Winery Worth A Visit
- My Secret Life As An Uber Driver
- Do You Deserve Good Service?
- Harvest 2014 is Underway!
- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Now that it’s our second year of living in Napa, I feel like a seasoned veteran when it comes to the subject of harvest (or Harvest, as they reverentially call it around here.) And yes, it started around the 10th … Continue reading