Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Starmont: A “New” Carneros Winery Worth A Visit
- My Secret Life As An Uber Driver
- Do You Deserve Good Service?
- Harvest 2014 is Underway!
- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
- My award-winning limerick from Wine Writers Symposium
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Weekends in the Napa Valley, as we all know, are busy. And weekends in Napa during harvest season are really busy. (It was impossible to get a dinner reservation last Saturday at a decent restaurant!) But when you take a … Continue reading
Thursday, October 4 marks the Gala Opening of the first ever Napa Valley Showhouse presented by Traditional Home Magazine. Located in the guest cottage of the prestigious Cardinale Winery, the showhouse features the design handiwork of ten of the country’s finest interior designers, … Continue reading