Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- My Secret Life As An Uber Driver
- Do You Deserve Good Service?
- Harvest 2014 is Underway!
- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
- My award-winning limerick from Wine Writers Symposium
- The Symposium for Professional Wine Writers
Category Archives: Marketing
I was very happy to find out yesterday afternoon that my latest story would be running in today’s Napa Valley Register. When I write my own stories, the editor just holds them until a week when the Friday wine section … Continue reading
Two Saturdays ago Laurie and I were able to participate in the second annual (at least we hope it will be annual!) “Afternoon on Pritchard Hill,” which was put on by five of the wineries located in this often-overlooked sub-region … Continue reading
When I was a boy growing up in Portola Valley, California, I was first exposed to wine through my parents. In the late 1960’s and early 70’s (I was born in 1958) I have vivid memories of Mom and Dad … Continue reading