- You are drinking Rosé this summer, aren’t you?
- “My Breakfast With Bob”– a non-report on a wine writer session with Robert Parker, Jr.
- Some great restaurants in the Napa Valley you may not know about
- Suggestions for Optimizing Your Visit to the Napa Valley
- My two cents on wine scores, Millennials and the like
- My award-winning limerick from Wine Writers Symposium
- The Symposium for Professional Wine Writers
- Third story in four weeks. Does this make me a veteran?
- New Year, New Job: Reporting for the Napa Valley Register!
- What could be better than living in the Napa Valley?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
For many years I believed, like so many other wine drinkers, that red wines were better when aged and white wines were best consumed very young. Certainly, while it is often true, it turns out that it is not always … Continue reading